ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Four-star Bosco CB Marcelles Williams looks ahead to USC OV

Matt Moreno

Freshman
Gold Member
Aug 8, 2011
SoCal
usc.rivals.com

Marcelles Williams knows all there is to know about USC at this point. His older brother Max has been in the program for a while now, so he knows all the ins and outs of the team under Lincoln Riley. Still, he is not rushing into any kind of decision and recently began checking off official visits after taking a trip to UCLA a couple weekends ago. Oklahoma is up next on the schedule but for now USC is slated to receive the last visit before he reaches a decision some time in July. Williams continues to have an overwhelmingly positive review of his relationship with Donte Williams and the program overall. Still, he wants to see which school will get him on the field earliest and give him the best opportunity to succeed.

I talked with Williams about the Trojans and that visit coming up next month, and you can read the update at the link above. Here's one quote from the story regarding his and his family's relationship with the USC cornerbacks coach.

"He's my boy. We're close. We can talk a lot. We can talk about anything, and we're always in contact. He can talk with my parents. I don't think no coach has as good of a relationship with my parents as he does, so that's really big, too."

Below is a video of Marcelles Williams in action at St. John Bosco's recent spring college showcase.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News