Forward Progress

Discussion in 'TrojanSports Podcast' started by Adam Maya, Nov 4, 2018.

1. Adam Maya

Adam Maya Alumni
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

jerrybed likes this.
  2. jerrybed

jerrybed War Daddy
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

Great stuff, fellas. Thank you.

With all the uncertainty and BS that surrounds this program, it was refreshing to watch our young men enjoying themselves, even if it was against one of the worst defenses in the country.

I think most would agree this was not the dominating performance it should've been, especially considering the MASSIVE talent gap between the two teams -- there's likely not a single player on their roster that would start for us yet had it not been for a blown call late in the game we would've been tied in the fourth.

Road game or not injuries or not this should've been a dominating performance by our offense, defense and special teams yet it was not ... then again, now that most have come to grips with who this team is and who they are led by, many anticipated this very outcome.

Anyway, I was very pleased to hear Adam say our player's did not want to get ahead of themselves and discuss the possibility of winning the South or even playing in December ... a humble characteristic I hope continues regardless of how they play in the upcoming games.

Adam Maya likes this.