Podcast: A Bed of Roses

Discussion in 'TrojanSports Podcast' started by Adam Maya, Dec 28, 2016.

1. Adam Maya

Adam Maya Alumni
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

Chris Swanson, Chris Morales and myself reunite to preview the 103rd Rose Bowl. We offer predictions and more...we think.

2. Rasta619SD

Rasta619SD Plebe
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

Chris swanson is a total choad, you have been wrong about USC outside of the month of september. USC has the homefield advantage, USCs Defense held every team outside of the month of september to their season low of every stat, USCs Defense has played better every game and learned from alot of mistakes made in previous games, they are a more fluid defense and with our special teams ontop of solid Offense play, USC WILL WIN. You should quit after this season Chris Swanson. 42-31 PS is crazy and it comes from person who knows football by watching it and not playing it, CHOAD

cnguyen69 and Chris Swanson like this.
  3. wahoocurt

wahoocurt Plebe
    Expand Collapse

No way Marcus is better than O J
    1. O J
    2. Marcus
    3. Reggie B
    4. Charlie White
    5. Anthony Davis
    btw.. USC 34 PSU 24

cnguyen69 and Chris Swanson like this.
  4. kramman

kramman Red Shirt
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

though I disagree with Swanson there may be some credence as the Pac 12 looks horrible so far. Utah barely got by and looked bad. Maybe the Pac 12 sucks and USC is overrated. My gut is Penn State will be handed their rear ends as they will not be able to handle the speed.

Chris Swanson likes this.
  5. cnguyen69

cnguyen69 Red Shirt
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

Swanny! Oh my. You've relapsed. However, I'm not gonna say anything to degrade ya on this post. You've already done it by yourself and I'll sit here and laugh while reading what others will say when they tear into to ya! LOL...

PS, what happened to the podcast before the Washington game where you said, "if SC goes into Seattle and wins, I'll shut and won't say anything bad about the Trojans or CCH ever again. It'll be like, WOW! If he can pull it off, the he's a great coach and the Trojans will then be a great time and I'll never doubt them ever again"

Do you remember saying that Swanny? Oh my my

Another point. You say that you would take Franklin over CCH as far as their coaching acumen. Let me ask you this. Who would you take between Franklin or Peterson? Now, how did CCH fare against Peterson.

What was your too accurate prediction then? Do you remember? I do. Ha.

This is surely a repeating pattern. And it'll continue on indefinitely. You really need professional help, bud.

PSS, Morales, you make so much sense, I almost wanna bend you over and tap that ass!!! Yeehaw!!! I can tell by your analytic deductions, that you know what the hell you're talking about . Oh, when Adam chimes in, He gets me wet as well...

5 cnguyen69, Dec 30, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2016
    Chris Swanson likes this.