Podcast: Coachspeak

Discussion in 'TrojanSports Podcast' started by Adam Maya, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Adam Maya

Adam Maya Alumni
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

We dissect five notable comments from the USC coaching staff and answer a host of questions on training camp.

Subscribe: iTunes, audioBoom

2. Rasta619SD

Rasta619SD Plebe
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

You guys are a bunch of downers, from 2 guys who probably never played football a day in your life or outside of high school if you did, you guys are so critical over a team that went through the worst stretch than any team in the Pac12 with sanctions and all. I'll never EVER listen to you hyper school girls after eating chocolate again. Go out there put some pads on and see how much better you can make the team you critical a-holes. You guys should go report for a other team. You say your bringing "honest news with your honest opinion", but its an opinion from guys who never played the game it seems, that's like taking lessons on open heart surgery from a bartender or the ice cream man. SMH

Chris Swanson and Adam Maya like this.
  3. cnguyen69

cnguyen69 Red Shirt
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

WOW! Rasta619SD, that's precisely how I felt about these 3 cats at first, but after listening to about 20 + of their podcast, They're like the mother-in-law that one tries to avoid and I've grown to appreciate them. Especially after the addition of Scott Schrader, LOL

3 cnguyen69, Aug 16, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2016