Podcast: In Two Deep

Discussion in 'TrojanSports Podcast' started by Adam Maya, Aug 21, 2017.

1. Adam Maya

Adam Maya Alumni
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

Chris Swanson and I break down the depth chart coming out of training camp, including where we differ from the USC coaching staff, and explain our predictions for who will and won't redshirt.

2. cnguyen69

cnguyen69 Red Shirt
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

Wow! Listening to this last podcast, I'm so on the same level of thinking with Adam and especially Swanny regarding their take on what this crazy idea it is to run J. Greene and 5'10" S. Mitchell on the outside with the 1's! Are you kidding me? We're suppose to be SC! The #4 ranked team in the latest AP poll. I'm scratching my head over this one.

Quick question to Adam or Chris or both. Have you guys been paying any attention to this year's crop of Preferred Walk-on's? Can you give me a quick rundown on each of them? Are anyone of them good enough to see the field this year? Even garbage time. I'm kind've intrigued with that kid Bryce Matthews (Olb) from a small school in Torrance. Great size (6'4", 230lb) and from what I've heard he's got both the quicks (2.45 shuttle) and the skills. What do y'all think of Bryce playing this year?

Last note, now that I've listened to this podcast all the way through, one question for Chris. Aren't jokes suppose to be funny and usually end up in some type of laughter? Just sayin'...

Keep up the great work. Thanks fellas. Fight On ✌✌✌

2 cnguyen69, Aug 22, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2017