Podcast: Looking Glass

Discussion in 'TrojanSports Podcast' started by Adam Maya, Oct 31, 2016.

1. Adam Maya

Adam Maya Alumni
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

We offer our takeaways from the Cal game, including the play of Sam Darnold, Ronald Jones II and the defense, and preview USC’s final month of the season.

Jblaze213 likes this.
  2. cnguyen69

cnguyen69 Red Shirt
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

LOL!!! Penalties! Take out Biggie Marshall and all of his weekly PI penalties plus the personal foul plus his whining sniveling on the sideline. We'll be ok...And Swanny, if my memeory serves me correct, didn't you say that Az St and Colorado were gonna smoke us with their "unbelievable offense" and that our defense sucked because we didn't have a d-line? Haha, please...Oh my God, the more I listen to this podcast, the more I have to go back and remind Swanson, get off the Bama/Stanford trip man!!! Stop talking about that team!!! 2 words, no 3...MAX BROWNE=SUCKS...Yes you are nitpicking Adam...Different team now...Darnold actually had one fumble, K...The other one, Devante Wilson (ex Trojan) made Chad Wheeler look like Andre The Giant and beat him bad for a strip sack...Any average Joe could diagnosed that play...So that one wasn't on ol Sammy Boy...C'mon now fellas...

2 cnguyen69, Oct 31, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2016
    Chris Swanson likes this.