Podcast: Reasonable doubt

Discussion in 'TrojanSports Podcast' started by Adam Maya, May 31, 2016.

1. Adam Maya

Adam Maya Alumni
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

Recruiting analyst Adam Gorney joins the show to discuss recent developments in USC's pursuit of a 2017 quarterback, and we answer questions from the message board.

Subscribe: iTunes, audioBoom

2. cnguyen69

cnguyen69 Red Shirt
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

Guys. Out of of an hour fifty minutes and 42 seconds, y'all spent approximately an hour talking bout nonsense. Congrats, you all got me to send another piece of hate mail for the week. Another thing, I hear we're still after that Tagavaloa kid from Hawaii? Why? He's comitted to Bama. He's not interested in SC. Why reciprocate the interest when there's clearly better options out there. Like I said before, Sears, Garbers are clearly better than that Hwaiian kid. Let's press on Sears and Garbers for cryin out loud. Lastly, how's this year's Utah game gonna be harder than last year's squad? Who's there qb? Who's their rb? Who's gonna stand out at their skill positions? Who on their defense can you even make a case that there's just 1 NFL talent on their entire defense. By all means, answer. Thank you

2 cnguyen69, Jun 1, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2016
    CMMYSR likes this.
  3. SCLarry

SCLarry Plebe
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

It's called altitude son. When they are on the road, no big deal (However Fucla would argue)...At home, they are mas tough. We will be lucky to get by them. Plus they have an established coach, which at one time, we coveted.

4. SCglory

SCglory Junior
    Expand Collapse

That explains all the times Colorado has beaten us in Boulder. Talent wins games, poor coaching loses them. Without a good QB and solid RB, utah should not pose much of a threat.