Podcast: Schemed to Death (Ground & Pound Trojans are SCARY!)

Discussion in 'TrojanSports Podcast' started by Adam Maya, Nov 8, 2017.

1. Adam Maya

Adam Maya Alumni
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

TrojanSports analyst Murf Baldwin is back with another edition of Schemed to Death. On this episode: Murf gives a blow-by-blow verbal diagram of certain plays 'SC struggled with in the second half of the Arizona game; he also talks about how much he is loving a certain offensive line combination, which leaves out a certain lineman he's raved about for years. He also provides some in-depth analysis of what the Trojans might see against Colorado this weekend.

Send one-minute-or-less questions to www.speakpipe.com/SchemedtoDeath to get your voice heard on the show.

SC55OU19 and DJ Nice like this.
  2. DJ Nice

DJ Nice Recruit
    Expand Collapse

Yo Adam, I love this podcast! Makes you guys bring this guy next year. I enjoy listening to his insights from a technical perspective. Between you, Swanny and Murf, you guys are a serious triple threat. Fight On!

Adam Maya likes this.
  3. hawaiianeye

hawaiianeye Plebe
    Expand Collapse

Been watching SC games for over fifty years. thanks to Murf's podcast and articulations a football illiterate, like me, can have a clue. Murf, I wish I could have heard you do breakdowns on the Sam Cunningham teams. Loving it.

Adam Maya likes this.