Podcast: The Departed

Discussion in 'TrojanSports Podcast' started by Adam Maya, May 3, 2016.

1. Adam Maya

Adam Maya Alumni
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

We summon our pals Adam Gorney and Michael Lev to discuss Tua Tagovailoa, Cody Kessler, USC recruiting and Trojans in the NFL draft. We also debate whether USC should take a QB in the 2017 class and take questions from the Trojan Talk message board.

Click on the AudioBoom logo to download the episode or subscribe.
    *Subscribe on iTunes

2. cnguyen69

cnguyen69 Red Shirt
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

Thanks for the love fella. I love you guys too. Now, let's get down to bitnez. Great podcast fellas. As far as Tagovaloa is concerned, he's better off somewhere else. He's not dumb, after Corral's commitment, he sees the writing on the wall. We don't need him. He's not better than Darnold or Corral and we've got em both. Maybe we don't even need a QB in this cycle. Look at what they did in '16 w/ Fink and how's that workin out? It's like this new coaching staff is kind've stuck with him. Full court press on Sears or Garbers. And no Maya, Sears is NO Matt Fink!!! I think we should commit to Sears "IN OUR HEARTS", eh Adam Maya? I'm just playin with ya. Sears is way better than Fink is now. Fink rhymes with STINK. He's stinking up the entire qb rotation. How are you gonna throw 2 int in the qb skeleton drill during the spring game. C'mon now.

2 cnguyen69, May 4, 2016
    Last edited: May 4, 2016