Podcast: The Good, The Bad and The UCLA

Discussion in 'TrojanSports Podcast' started by CMMYSR, Nov 21, 2016.

1. CMMYSR

CMMYSR Recruit
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

Topics include the Trojans’ blowout at the Rose Bowl, Sam Darnold’s role in USC’s two-month turnaround and the College Football Playoff system.

Jblaze213 likes this.
  2. cnguyen69

cnguyen69 Red Shirt
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

I mentioned this on another post but I want to do it again on this one. Congrats publisher, you got this prediction right spot on! Great call. Now onto another matter that I noticed and I kind of tried to link the two points together. Here it is. What is the difference between a winner and a loser? A team player vs a player who's just on a team? A future NFL 1st round draft pick vs MAYBE an NFL undrafted free agent?

All these questions rang through my head when I was listening to how Brian Griese talk about how Josh Rosen was all on the head set involved in the coaches talk (play calling) and that. Then they show Max Browne, a team captain, on the sidelines looking so uninvolved and I thought to myself, why doesn't he have a head set on at the very least? Doesn't he care about what the coaches are talking about? Calling the plays and strategies?

Then it dawned on me, Josh Rosen showed to the world that even though he's injured and cannot impact the game, that he's indeed a team player whereas Max Browne is just a player on a team waiting for the season to end as quick as possible. Sad, sad, sad...

2 cnguyen69, Nov 21, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2016
    Imaganr and Jblaze213 like this.