Podcast: Trojan Talk Q&A (post-Colorado)

Discussion in 'TrojanSports Podcast' started by CMMYSR, Oct 12, 2016.

1. CMMYSR

CMMYSR Recruit
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

Chris Swanson and Adam Maya gather around the Wednesday morning campfire to answer all your questions direct from Trojan Talk board at TrojanSports.com!

2. WeDemBoyz

WeDemBoyz Senior
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

Great answer to my Question. Just what I thought the answer would be but I didn't want to think I was playing favorites

3. cnguyen69

cnguyen69 Red Shirt
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

Adam, Adam, Adam. how are you gonna back track on this whole Max Browne deal. He got his chance, he blew it. The offense basically sucked in every virtual aspect when he was in the game. Morales said it precisely, "HE JUST DIDN'T HAVE IT...They were very predictable, too one dimensional and had ZERO identity. He blew it. If anyone screwed Max over, it was Max and his lack of skills to put the ball in the end zone and win football games. Our offense has taken that next step in virtually every phase with Sam at the helm.That's it. No more of this BS saying conspiracy this or the coaching staff that. Sam is the guy. Max isn't. Max will be gone after this year and he'll continue to struggle at the next program that he chooses to transfer to. THERE!!! This the the 6 game of the season with the 3rd after making the switch. Everyone has moved on, even Max's dad, so why can't you and Swanson? Now Max is all butthurt over his situation in that he doesn't even look engaged on the sidelines. Snivel, snivel, snivel. Grow the f*ck up Max. You had your chance and you blew it!!! Simple as that. How much longer are we gonna snivel and cry about poor Max and his poor situation. Seriously, y'all took a good 20 minutes of this podcast over this long already done deal!!! Nobody cares anymore. We all have moved on,so why haven't you guys??? Get over it already!!!

3 cnguyen69, Oct 12, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2016
  4. Trouthog

Expand Collapse

How was Max given a chance. They never built a pro style offense around his skills..Of course it's not going to work in spread style. How long u been watching football.....

WeDemBoyz likes this.
  5. cnguyen69

cnguyen69 Red Shirt
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

Watch? I've played ball most of my life! That's the problem with you idiots whom have never lined up and grinded it out on the field. So don't come at me with that nonsense. Your either blind, dumb or just ignorant to the fact that poor Max was never given his chance or the O wasn't catered to his style. That's a bunch of bs. The coaches had to tone down the O to give him the best chance to succeed but he was just too one dimensional and predictable. That was evident in every game that he played. Watch?! Give me a break!