Podcast: Trojan Talk Q&A (post-Stanford)

Discussion in 'TrojanSports Podcast' started by CMMYSR, Sep 21, 2016.

1. CMMYSR

CMMYSR Recruit
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

Swanson and Maya answer your questions direct from TrojanSports.com!

having likes this.
  2. cnguyen69

cnguyen69 Red Shirt
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

I'm so fricken angry this "Mickey Mouse" coaching staff, it's ridiculous. How do they have the nerve to blame any of the players on the regression of the team. Like I said earlier, it's the coach's job to put the players in a position foe success and they have failed to do that. In the 3 game that I've watched this year, the one constant has been that the players have given their all. Another constant was that Sc has been OUTCOACHED in 2 of those 3 games so Helton (both), MARTIN, Calloway, Bradford, pull your head out of your arsenals and claim so ACCOUNTABILITY for once in your lives. Play calling has been so pitiful it's ridiculous. O-line play is that of a high school team. Coach's decision's is ridiculous (ie, 4th & 6 in Stanford territory).Lack of ability to make in-game adjustments! The player fault my arsenal!!!

2 cnguyen69, Sep 22, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2016
  3. SCglory

SCglory Junior
    Expand Collapse

"Players have given their all." Seriously? Look, the first thing we need to understand is that we have BOTH poor coaching AND poor execution. We have players who look weak, flabby, and making stupid mistakes. So YES, there is blame to go on the players' heads too....but I agree with Helton is a poor head coach who doesn't know what he's doing....and--CP excepted--he is surrounded by rookies who are likewise lost. I don't think there's any doubt now that Helton and his incompetent crew will be gone, but some players look like they've never played organized football before.....and some of that is on them.....

guysmithson likes this.
  4. SCglory

SCglory Junior
    Expand Collapse

This is the worst USC team I have EVER had the misfortune to see--players, coaches, everyone. Great individual talent....and when put together, a cluster **** of epic and noxious proportions. A bucket of puke.

cnguyen69 likes this.
  5. cnguyen69

cnguyen69 Red Shirt
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

Yeh, they have! You can never blame the players!!! It's all the coach's wrongdoing that put them in this mess in the first place. Helton should've never got this job.