Podcast: Victory Formation

Discussion in 'TrojanSports Podcast' started by Adam Maya, Oct 10, 2016.

1. Adam Maya

Adam Maya Alumni
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

Topics include USC's win vs. Colorado, where the Trojans stand in the Pac-12, the impact of Justin Davis' injury, Adoree' Jackson's role this week and the upcoming game at Arizona.

Subscribe: iTunes, audioBoom

Sc-raza likes this.
  2. Trouthog

Expand Collapse

Ju Ju's play at end of game was the smartest play of the game. Texas AM guy fumbled out the end zone when he could have just went down and Tennessee went right down after that and scored to force overtime. Winning is what matters, and since the Victory Formation has the least that can go wrong of any other play in football, IT WAS THE SMARTEST PLAY OF THE GAME!!!! Thank for all the hard work guys, Fight on forever!!!

3. wahoocurt

wahoocurt Plebe
    Expand Collapse

RJ !!! it seems like he is having a lot of trouble finding the holes to run through. He's either going to fast and or running into his own OLmen or getting tackled for a loss or no gain at all. With all of his talent you'd think he would be doing better. Is it Coaching????

To me, Adore Jackson is what I'd call an All decade type player. He reminds me of a shorter but faster version of Charles Woodson. Give him 15-20 plays on O and USC will blow out most if not all of the teams left on there schedule except Washington.

3 wahoocurt, Oct 10, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2016