ADVERTISEMENT

Trump orders GOP to "IMPEACH the BUM" Biden or "fade into OBLIVION". THE MOB BOSS HAS SPOKEN!

PanamaSteve

Legend
May 28, 2005

Twice-Impeached Trump Thinks It’s Time to Take Revenge on ‘Bum’ Biden

Dan Ladden-Hall​

News Correspondent
Updated Aug. 28, 2023 10:01AM EDT / Published Aug. 28, 2023 5:15AM EDT

Donald Trump issued a stark ultimatum to Republicans in Congress on Sunday expressing anger that their talk of an impeachment inquiry against President Joe Biden has not yet amounted to meaningful action. “The Republicans in Congress, though well meaning, keep talking about an Impeachment ‘Inquiry’ on Crooked Joe Biden,” the former president wrote on his Truth Social platform. “Look, the guy got bribed, he paid people off, and he wouldn’t give One Billion Dollars to Ukraine unless they ‘got rid of the Prosecutor.’ Biden is a Stone Cold Crook-You don’t need a long INQUIRY to prove it, it’s already proven,” he baselessly added. Trump then invoked his own history-making record of impeachment and ongoing legal woes in justifying a retaliatory move against Biden. “These lowlifes Impeached me TWICE (I WON!), and Indicted me FOUR TIMES - For NOTHING!” Trump claimed. “Either IMPEACH the BUM, or fade into OBLIVION. THEY DID IT TO US!”

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News