ADVERTISEMENT

We Suck and YOU deserve it

SimiJer

Alumni
Dec 3, 2009
Some of us, never wanted Clay Hackett and have been on his ass ever since.

There are multiple types of SC Fans, only the great ones are in catatory 1. What category are you in, be honest

1) Begged for him to never be hired and have been very vocal for his removal from Day 1. (Also reacted the same way for the Kiffin the child, and Drunk Sark hires.

2) Decided to give Clay a Chance but knew after 2 year that Clay was not the answer

3) Thought Clay was the right guy after Penn State win, but finally came around this year

4) Only recently (last few games) made up my mind that Clay has to go

5) Think that you have to support your coach and team with only positives no matter what & any criticism means your a bad fan.

6) LIked and supported Kiffin, Sark, Helton, AND said no way to Coach O

Most I'd say are in category 3. The worst morons on this board AND THERE ARE MANY are in categories 5 & 6.

Here we are today, most of you got what you wanted and the team reflects YOU. YOU BOTH SUCK!

Way to go, if you're in 5 or 6 you really should quit the site and start apologizing to all the "smarter" SC fans. In addition you should promise to never post again anywhere AND to never again attempt to form a thought when it comes to SC football.

Me? I'm in category #1 AND stated that I don't even watch the games anymore. I knew the season was over before it even started and posted this. It's played out EXACTLY as expected. We'll be lucky is we don't finish 5-7. 5-7 That is YOUR SC Trojans, way to go!

GOOD DAY SIR!

Willy Wonka!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News