ADVERTISEMENT

Wednesday practice ...

Ryan Young

Jun 27, 2018
Video interviews with Todd Orlando, Craig Naivar, Chris Steele, Chris Thompson and Eli'jah Winston uploading.

Orlando was very open in talking about Isaiah Pola-Mao battling confidence issues right now and them showing him video from last year when he played free and loose. Naivar talked about it a little as well.

Chris Steele said that Kyle Ford asked to go against him in one-on-ones to get ready for this game. I continue to remain a big believer in Kyle Ford and think he should have already had a more significant role. We'll see what happens.

No real clarity on the defensive line depth. I asked TO if they were going to get any defensive line depth back this week -- I specifically asked about Sopsher and Sekona -- and he said they're available, but Sopsher didn't have a helmet for the open portion of practice (don't know what he did in the closed portion). Also, it seems pretty clear that Nick Figueroa is going to remain out. TO and So'oto both said he really wants to play again but they've had to make sure to hold him out for his sake.

TO and I talked a lot about Thompson's emerging role.

That was about the extent of the notes.

Last edited:
Reactions: onetroyboy
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News