ADVERTISEMENT

Arizona DL transfer Kyon Barrs previews USC visit

Matt Moreno

Freshman
Gold Member
Aug 8, 2011
SoCal
usc.rivals.com

Arizona fourth-year junior Kyon Barrs is set to begin his official visit with USC today. It's one of three planned official visits he is taking this week with LSU and Miami being the other programs that are supposed to have him on campus this week. As I said last night, I get the feeling that if the next two days on campus at USC go well enough he will not end up taking those other visits. Visiting those other programs does not eliminate the Trojans by any stretch, but I could definitely see a scenario where he pulls the trigger right away. He has felt the type of attention he hoped to see from a program with USC as Lincoln Riley, Shaun Nua and Alex Grinch have all been active in keeping in communication with him daily.

"I've talked to coach [Shaun]] Nua, coach Riley, coach [Alex] Grinch and also the AD over there. They have all been communicating with me every day just showing that they really want me over there. They're excited for me to come down, and I'm also excited. It's just a great deal going on."

You can read the full update at the link above. Barrs, who has 102 career tackles, will be on campus at USC today and tomorrow for his visit.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News