ADVERTISEMENT

Can we learn from this loss?

seattledoc

Alumni
Gold Member
Feb 2, 2010
In sports like life , you have to fail to get better. After the previous games, I would agree with the Debbie Downers the defense sucked , Grinch sucked. But after today this team sucked as a whole. I know it takes years to build a program but making the same mistakes year in and year out is not progress. Missed tackles, false starts high snaps are not a makeup of great teams not even good ones.
I don’t know if Riley is putting all is eggs on CW to win every game and not playing a team game which showed tonight. Not sure if Caleb is trying to do it all by his self but he has to learn that he cannot improvise every play and make bad play into a great one. He is got to learn to take a loss. That first pass he threw for an INT is not thrown by a Heisman winner and someone who will be starting on Sundays.
But can we bounce back to be in the top 12, we are not out of it yet. Is it all coaching or poor recruiting?
I am soccer player but watching this other game called football, this game is not finesse like soccer. It is tough physical game on both sides. Tough running on offense and attacking on Defense. Both which this team lacks. Nice to have a explosive offense until you face defense who plays physical and takes you out of the game.
I am still hoping for the best but this team has a lot soul searching to do and it starts with Riley Grinch and Williams.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News