ADVERTISEMENT

I am so impressed with Nelson Agholor

rich99rich

Red Shirt
Gold Member
Sep 1, 2003
Keep in mind, I've never heard Agholor interviewed before. He just gave a 15 minute interview on NFL Radio, and wow... I couldn't be more impressed with this young man. He came off as mature beyond his years and was so eloquent when speaking. Dare I say, he may be the most well spoken Trojan football player I have ever heard. One of the hosts, Alex Marvez, said that in his 20 years of covering the NFL, Agholor was the most mature college player that he's ever interviewed. Even when the interview was over and they came back from the commercial break, the other host, Phil Savage, said that if you're a USC fan, you must be so proud of Agholor because he's representing USC so well. The phone callers even praised Agholor well after the interview was over.

Anyway, Agholor talked about why he chose USC over the Florida schools. He said that he knew that in order for him to be great, he had to compete against the best. USC had Robert Woods and Marquise Lee, and said that they were the best, so he needed to compete with them... and they welcomed him like a brother. He also spoke about why he chose to play WR (he played RB in high school), and how he has been training for the NFL. I wish there was some way I could post the interview so that everyone can hear. I'm really pulling for this guy!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News