ADVERTISEMENT

5 star Johnny Wilson 6'6" 220lbs from Calabasas

Allenb31

Senior
Jan 16, 2016
I just read about this guy being recruited by fucla, oregone, washingtin. Why not us, is it another (we don't see a fit so we move on to some kid who does like us). THAT'S THE JOB OF A RECRUITER, TURN A KID WHO IS WORTH IT OR DIE TRYING). Tell coach O that you don't see it working out so move on. If he wants a kid I don't think he gives up and looks for another recruit who likes him and take the easier route. He doesn't give up until that kid signs, and then maybe he still recruits that kid.
That's how and when Helton started reruiting easer fruit from the tree and saying he likes 3 stars better. (GUESS WHAT HELTON, 5 STARS STILL PLAY THIER HEARTS OUT FOR SABAN AND SWINNEY). AND URBAN TOO!!!
Time will tell this season, but I dot think Helton is a sustainable inning coach, or he would have made changes proactively and not have waited to be told. I dont know the reasons he couldn't see the problem and fix them to avoid this but he didn't and couldnt.
This is not the recipe for a national championship program! And he is not the coach for that task.
Anybody have info on this kid and why we don't have him in our sights? And why he doesn't have us in his top list?
Thanks F.O. FOREVER!

Reactions: smile1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News