ADVERTISEMENT

An Open Letter To Chris Swanson And His Mods

nogales

Alumni
Jul 22, 2005
This is purportedly a SC Fan Site. A football site or at least a SC sports site!

I am surprised, disappointed and angered that you allow, not just political diatribe on this site, but that you allow biased, untruthful political rants and propaganda to take up many inches of space, or any for that matter.

Todays disgorging of vomit from a poster who has a history of zealous partisianship is, for me, beyond any pale. Whether we are discussing one political bent or another, it has no business on this site. This poster's particular demented political shit storm, which you appear to agree with, or at least consent to, by your silence and inaction, is political propaganda, to put it as politely as possible.

I have stuck with this site through the evolvements, but today's diarrhea from this poster is one post too many. I don't throw down threats or challenges. I am simply stating that it is him or me. It is also about you. Who you are and whether bucks outweigh principles.

If you continue to allow these outrageous and nauseous political postings on this site, I, quite simply am gone. I subscribe to another site, which would never allow this poster to dirty it's site with his filth, and if I feel I want a second SC site, they are available.

I feel my loyalty, by remaining a subscriber when my original site transferred, has been undermined, if not rendered a big mistake. Make no mistake. I am not speaking in general, about sports coverage, the lack thereof or the football program. I am addressing the question of content on this site, and whether or not it is going to remain a SC athletics site in general, and a football one in particular.

If I want what this poster has to offer, I will tune in Fox News. If not, I will tune in MSNBC. I absolutely do not want to screen up this site for anything but sports!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News