ADVERTISEMENT

Beatirish...perspective by Ftb

F the bruins

War Daddy
Aug 28, 2003
I'm not going the campaign for his reinstatement. That is neither my style, nor his. BI loves a good argument, trading paint, as he likes to say. He has had his scuffles with some posters. I generally stayed out of it. Not my monkeys, not my circus. He was a fun, energetic poster. You better be on your toes, or he'd slam ya against the boards. Many of us come here for some intellectual sparring. BI could sling em with the best of them.

Beat is an alumnus and worked for and with the school in a leadership capacity. He wasn't just some dude on the P. Whether he was praising or complaining, ranting, bemoaning or hopeful, it was all out of love for the school.

As many of you know, BI and I are friends off of the board. I have a bunch of friends here who I know off of the board. Beat knows that I have a gay daughter. I'm not ashamed of my daughter, and to the contrary am very proud of her. She is wonderful personified. I wouldn't change anything about her. If any of you had the privilege of meeting her, you would come away impressed...and filled with joy.

For those of you who don't know about me and my family, I'll give you a little background. I have two biological children and took on another boy, because he needed me, family, structure and discipline. I married my beautiful wife, who had four kids of her own. I coached their teams, helped with homework, played games and sports. I also played in adult leagues so they got to see me play. I have given my heart and soul to my kids. One of my sons almost died a while back...adding to some of my perspective. My kids are my life. My kids are my best friends. My kids are my love.

Keep in mind, Beatirish knows all about this. Ejcummins/tirebiter started calling my daughter a fag and me as a failure as a parent for raising a fag. I won't give out the names, but there were others in that same thread with gay family members. Some of who he claims are homophobes. There were even more in that thread who know about my family. When tirebiter started calling my daughter a fag, it offended many posters who know about me as a father and how committed I am to my children. One poster offended several others with not only his bigotry, but who he was trying to hurt with it.

The term "Pillowbiter" was born out of that thread. If you want to punch a homophobe in the gut, you give him a gay-sounding nickname. Beatirish is absolutely not a homophobe, nor a bigot in any way. He was a friend who was very offended by tirebiter's remarks. His comment about "whose your daddy" is not a homophobic slur. It is more like ownership, or control or power over someone.

tirebiter is a pathetic, angry man. He has hate for just about everything and everyone who isn't exactly like he envisions himself to be...which he actually isn't. He shows disrespect for most posters, and targeted several with his bigoted agenda. It's hard to hold your tongue when you see such hate being targeted at a good person. Beat's integrity couldn't let that slide and neither could I. Frustration grew as time and time again, tirebiter's indiscretions were overlooked. Every man has to decide if a battle is worth dying for. Beat had the integry to choose this one.

I'll end my rant here. Fight on, my brothers.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News