ADVERTISEMENT

City Championship Week--Rate your Hate

Deeznutz55

Alumni
Gold Member
Feb 10, 2009
ATL / LAX / PDX
We all have our likes and dislikes of certain teams. Hell, there are plenty of squads I do not like, but there is one team that I HATE. U C L A. Hate 'em...Hate 'em...FAWKING HATE' EM!!! Maybe it's because I am a white guy...I mean white guys are all racist and full of hate right? Well I can honestly tell you this, I never knew hate until I decided I would be a Trojan for life. Without UCLA, I may have never known what it was like to actually hate. Not sure if I should thank them for that, but you don't thank someone you hate :D so I will just keep on keepin' on.

To put it my hatred into perspective, when other Pac-12 teams play out of conference, I actually root for all of them...except for UCLA. If we needed UCLA to win a game in order to win the south crown, make the playoffs, whatever, then we should have got it during in all of our other games, because even then I am not rooting for them. Offer me your Bruin helping hand and like Marinovich you beaches get the middle finger.

So, fellow Trojans, rate your hate. On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being one who is filled to the rim with Haterade...I am at a 50.

FIGHT THE FAWK ON, BEAT THE BRUINS, AND WIN THE CITY CHAMPIONSHIP

images

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News