ADVERTISEMENT

Fall Training Camp - Let's see some physicality

Ro$$Bo$$

Plebe
Gold Member
Dec 30, 2013
What's up my fellow Trojan brethren? Before everyone starts with the "new poster" comments, know that I am a Trojan die hard. I started going to John Robinson's football camp when I was 8 years old and I have been brain washed (for the good, might I add) ever since. The coaches used to scream "F the bruins" and "Notre Dame is a bunch of fa%%ots", to select groups of the children, and since then I could not agree more. It was obviously not very PC in the 90's.

Anyways, Fall Training Camp is almost here and I could not be more excited. I am looking forward to seeing the new freshman compete, but more importantly who is going to step up when it comes time to start getting physical. Guys like Gustin, Masina, Houston, Biggie, Tell, Edoga, and Ross are just a few that I cannot wait to see jump in the front of the line to prove themselves, especially hitting some of the veterans like Sarao, Dawson and Cravens.

I have the schedule of the practices, but what I want to know is when is the first actual day of full contact? I would assume that they do not strap on the pads the first practice, Aug. 8, right? FIGHT ON!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News