ADVERTISEMENT

Good to be back!

Dec 29, 2002
What's going on Trojan fans! I took a long break after last season to regroup and try and shake off the disappointment of the Helton hire... Unfortunately the break didn't work because I'm still pretty pissed off that Haden would do the players, the alumni, and the fans like that... Hire ANOTHER inexperienced coach who has no business being the HC at USC... Alas, Helton is the guy and we have to support him...

After reading all of the amazing reports and listening to the podcasts that Chris, Adam, et al provide us here at trojansports.com, and paying close attention to trends, interviews, etc. I have come to the conclusion that USC will win 5-6 games this year. If we had a HC with experience you could add 3-4 games to that, but unfortunately we have a mid-major coaching staff at a power 5 school.. What can you do...

Regardless, I'm hoping for a solid Pac-12 run after we get steamrolled by Alabama (just my opinion, but I think our staff is wayyyyyyyyy outclassed in this and most of our games this season).... Figure wins over Utah St., Colorado, ASU, Arizona, Cal, & UCLA... Not feeling too good about Alabama, Washington, Oregon, Utah, Stanford, or ND... 6-6 with a mediocre bowl that no one cares about, so finish 7-6 or 6-7?

If someone can convince me otherwise I'm certainly open to hearing your opinion... I just don't see a lot of wins this year, especially with this staff...

KKC

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News