ADVERTISEMENT

Last Friday was my phone call for choosing new seats....

deion87

Plebe
Jun 14, 2012
I didn't pick up, and I wont be renewing. After 35 years of stubborn loyalty I finally decided enough is enough. The sad part is even though what's happening on the field is bad it wasn't the deciding factor. On homecoming we were supposed to meet friends to tailgate on campus. Got there almost 5 hours before kickoff and were told the lots were full. After parking at the Shrine and lugging everything across the street our friends tell us they too were told the lots were full, but instead of turning around they went to the parking we usually use only to fine it near empty. The campus parking was set aside for donors only! Over the last few years the game day experience just isn't fun anymore. If you have 10 or more in your group, you need a permit to tailgate. If you have two e-z ups you need a permit. If you have a BBQ, they require a fire extinguisher. In the stadium they have all but removed the band from the equation. I'm not a fan of the overly obnoxious videos and sound system. Its painfully obvious SC only cares about money. Well good luck in the future, but I wont be contributing anymore.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News