ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Policy Says Odds Better Raiders and Chargers Return Over Rams...

scgabe

War Daddy
Nov 10, 2002
to L.A. Than the Rams? The OC Register has an article in which Policy, former 49er exec, says it's more likely the Raiders and Chargers return since their respective cities can't get stadium deals done, especially Oakland . The NFL holds a higher regard for St Louis , because it believes they will be viable in building a new stadium . Policy states there is momentum building amongst the owners in the Raider/ Charger direction. This would be so disappointing after years of waiting for the NFL to return to have the Raiders back. As if Dodger games hadn't deteriorated enough at one time, do we really want the Raiders to be the face of LA again? And in a stadium with Charger fans? isn't that inviting a bunch of criminal incidences twice a year when they play each other ? I guess I still have memories fresh in my mind of the last game at Anaheim Stadium with fights galore and a man punching a woman in the face in the upper deck. I was under the impression Kronke was all but decided to bring the Rams back here at Hollywood Park site. If the Rams don't come back, the NFL would still be dead in LA to me. Thank God I can raise my kids on USC football.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News