ADVERTISEMENT

Pac 12 recruiting

voodoo tatum

Senior
Nov 7, 2014
Assuming Ryan is right about Flowe going elsewhere, that would mean every top FB player in the West is leaving the Pac 12. I dont think I have ever seen that in my life. And when we talk about the best players in the West we are talking about the best players in the country. Best 2 QB's, best CB, best LB, top RB's etc
Yet, the Pac 12 presidents continue with Larry Scott. And the "leadership" at USC continue with the status quo which is positioned to deliver the worst recruiting class in USC history.
After Clay was retained I said USC had to 5 things to overcome that bad decision and have a good 2020 season;

1- keep Harrell
2 - get Flowe and transform this recruiting class to top 20-25
3 - get rid of Clancy and Baxter for better coaches especially a DC
4 - not lose critical players to transfer or the draft like Jackson, Vaughns, or any of our DL
5 - get back all the injured players that missed so much of the season like Solo, Stepp, Iosefa, McCoy, Ford etc Katoa too
As of today, looks like we might get 1 & 5. Does not portend well for 2020. All of this, yes all of it, are on Bohn and Folt. Clay is not doing anything different than any of us would have done. Just trying to keep his job .

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News