ADVERTISEMENT

Pat Haden has put this team back another 2-3 years at least

Maclintock

Senior
Jan 19, 2009
1st we got totally screwed by the NCAA, and then By our President when he hired Haden.

Haden is totally responsible for where this program is right now. ( In the toilet)
1st we get the Sarkissian experiment which failed Horribly and again left us open to hiring a very good coach. Nope we get Clay Helton who is a very nice guy, but he brings in a his coaching group that is just not capable of coaching a team back to prominence. Including Clancy IMO , who I think is past his expiration date.
The coaching and the preparation of this team right now is absolutely embarrassing to this program.

What happens next? Well I really do not see this team beating Utah, UGLY, Washington, Notre Dame or Oregon and maybe not even Arizona on the road. If that happens we could end up 4-8 which would be absolutely OFF THE CHARTS! I would assume that would instantly have Swann sack the entire crew, which will put our recruiting in a toilet bowl for this year possibly . I am pretty sure no matter what this team will not have a winning record this year.

What a shit show these past 6 or 7 years have been.

It probably will be for another 2 or 3 at least

Thanks Pat

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News