ADVERTISEMENT

Football Quick notes from practice Tuesday ...

Ryan Young

Jun 27, 2018
There is a lot to cover. Uploading videos now of Clay Helton, Graham Harrell, Kedon Slovis, Michael Pittman, Austin Jackson, Brett Neilon, Tyler Vaughns, Markese Stepp and John Baxter.

I think most of the questions you want answered were at least asked -- not all answered. And we did have limited time so there's some stuff to get to later.

Meanwhile, here's the quick notes ...

-RB Markese Stepp practiced and there is some optimism he'll play in the bowl game, but it's not decided yet.
-C Brett Neilon and LB Palaie Gaoteote also practiced.
-WR Bru McCoy was in full pads and practiced -- first time we've seen that. Harrell talked about it in his interview.
-Clay Helton said the team practiced four times last week, has five this week and then whatever next week. He made it sound like they were going to use all 15, but I don't know. I inquired about the four last week and was told there were days the team was out there, whether it be player-led or with a few coaches around, while the rest of the staff was off recruiting. And I think they may be counting the two practices after the UCLA game. For those that care about that matter.

Reactions: Kylerkeener
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News