ADVERTISEMENT

Reaction from USC Recruits

Drew Krinsky

Senior
Nov 30, 2015
Boca Raton
@Scott Schrader and I reached out to every recruit on the list for their reactions and here is what we have so far:

Randal Grimes WR

"I feel like they've improved and came more together as a team to turn their season around and I think that their gonna keep going. FIGHTON✌️️"

Hunter Echols WDE

"I love it"

Brett Neilon C

"It's awesome. It's the most improvement i've ever seen from a team in a season.The team is really coming together and playing for one another.”

Jon Ford SDE

"They have been doing awesome!! That was an big win Saturday night !!"

He also told me that he is still strongly considering USC.

Marlon Williams WR

"I think they are doing real good. I knew they were going to beat Washington; to me they have one of the best QBs in the country "

Tre Swilling CB

"I am happy for them guys. I saw them work during the summer and saw how special they could be. I am glad they get to show all that they have in the past weeks"

Jamire Calvin WR

"It's great. To see them start off 2-3 and go for 5 straight and beat a top 5 ranked team. Seems like it's all coming together, made some great coaching adjustments and now it's working out"

Erik Krommenhoek TE

"They've been playing great on both sides of the ball! People are starting to see how good they really are."

Elijah Conliffe DT

"They are playing some really good football right now . And It's showing."

C.J. Miller CB

"I love it. I knew it was coming, coach Helton is a great man ✌️❤️"

Devan Barrett RB

"Very impressive win Saturday over the 4th ranked team in the country. USC looks very resilient after early struggles & appear to be playing with much confidence now. Nice!!!"

Aliki Vimahi SDE

"They played and executed at a high level. The defense made big plays the whole night. USC definitely did not back down from this challenge and they came prepared and came ready to play."

James Lynch SDE

"I think USCs recent success truly shows what this team is really capable of and like coach Helton put on Twitter about trusting the process, obviously the team has trusted the process and it has payed off greatly."

Isaiah Pola-Mao ATH

"They've really flipped the program around this year, They came out a little short but now they're starting to really pick things up and they've been really physical on the defensive side. And just Coach Heton, he's been doing a great job."

Jaden Hunter OLB

"I love the way they've been playing !!"

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News