ADVERTISEMENT

Sark should resign today

mattpcs

Freshman
Mar 6, 2007
I am sure Haden is regretting the day he hired Sark with a minimum of due diligence. The right thing to do is for Sark to resign today, before TMZ and ESPN start running the footage day and night. At that point Haden will have to fire him. I've always thought that Sark was a great recruiter, but a terrible in game coach. I have always also had huge reservations about his personal conduct, which has hardly been a secret over the last 5 years. The guy compulsively cheated on his
wife at Washington and at SC, has struggled with alcohol for many years, and has proven an all around embarrassment. We can list quite a few public drunken embarrassments, including a certain game and a bus trip that became urban legend.

Sark is crying out for professional help with his drinking ...his life is spiraling out of control, and he should get the professional help he needs. There are people who drink a lot and people whose drinking starts to destroy their marriage, families and careers. Sark deserves the help that any athlete in his position would get. Sark lost the respect of a lot of his apologists, but the point is not whether or not he can recruit(he's great!) or coach at the end of games(ughhh) but making sure he gets the help he needs ....coaching should be the last thing he's thinking about today. When the video comes out he's done.

Reactions: Eight three
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News