ADVERTISEMENT

Today!

Ryan Young

Jun 27, 2018
Just an update for everybody …

I have five follow-up stories coming:

-I just got off the phone with Garrison Madden, learning more about his story through a great interview.
-I talked to Cyrus Moss last night about everything with his decision.
-I have a follow up on Zachariah Branch and his future now that his brother is heading to USC.
-Jeff got interviews with Domani Jackson and CJ Williams yesterday that I’m going to write up.

I finally got out of Las Vegas around 8:30 last night and I waffled on whether to head home or get another hotel and leave first thing this morning. I made the wrong decision — chose to drive and I wasn’t an hour out of Vegas before the fatigue and aggregate exhaustion took hold. I was beyond the hotel line, even past Primm, so I ended up pulling over at a rest stop and napping in the car, lol. I literally couldn’t keep my eyes open. Solo driving at night just seems to take its toll on my these days. Anyways, I’m finally just getting home.

So give me a couple hours to check in on things — I’ve been gone for 12 days — and settle back in and I’ll start cranking out those stories. I’ll also catch up on all the questions on the board I haven’t gotten to. Thanks!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News