ADVERTISEMENT

Football USC Football Notes: The LT situation, Mason Murphy, Jonah Monheim improvement, plans for Raleek Brown and Riley's Caleb Williams assessment

Ryan Young

Jun 27, 2018
Here are notes from yesterday:

My day took a weird turn, as I was thrown off by a sudden medical matter -- if you could call it that. I got back from practice to notice my right pupil was more dilated than my left pupil. It had happened Monday too briefly before regulating. I had researched online and of course only found horrifying potential diagnosis outcomes, so when it happened again yesterday and wasn't going away I called my eye doctor to try to get in. They couldn't see me and are closed today (I fly to Oregon tomorrow), and whoever took the call told me I shouldn't wait and should go to the ER after I explained the situation. I ultimately didn't, after consulting with some friends/family who didn't think it was as significant as I feared. Anyway, I lost a large chunk of yesterday on that and then fell asleep early, so I apologize for the delay on the notebook there. We're back on track today and catching up on the planned content, including producing the podcast at some point before the afternoon practice.

I still am a bit freaked out by the eye thing, though. It's normal now (last I checked) but I looked like Max Scherzer (who has two different colored eyes) yesterday afternoon. If any of our resident medical professionals want to offer perspective, I welcome it!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News