ADVERTISEMENT

WAKE THE HELL UP EVERYBODY!!! IT'S GAME DAY!!!

TrojanGiftHorse

Legend
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2006
OK, I cheated; I haven't gone to bed yet.

Here's a deep thought since it's 1:30 A.M.: The Utes are indigenous people, so if we say "beat the Utes," are we saying "beat those indigenous people?" That's sketchy! I'll just say "Fight on!" :D

I'm hoping that the staff have really been thinking about Utah for two weeks. We get some players back. Our backups got some more experience and are more prepared to play. Our young offensive line (and their coach) have been watching film of some tough performances (by themselves) and hopefully have grown from that.

Darnold is more aware of his locking-in problem will force less throws. I'm looking for Tee to work RoJo on the edges and not run straight at the Utah defense. I'm looking for our tight ends to not miss assignments and whiff on blocks (ahem, little Tyler!). I need for our young receivers to block better and definitely run better routes.

Lastly, I need for Balto and his kids to turn up the volume in the Coliseum!

I want to say that this will be a very close game, with a Trojan victory coming by a single TD or less. I want to say that, but that would be the thoughtful approach, and that's for another today. Today? Today is game day, damn it, and that's the day to be EMOTIONAL!

I'M GOING 50-0! :eek:

Aw screw it...BEAT THE UTES!

FIGHT ON!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News