ADVERTISEMENT

What are you looking for this Saturday?

TrojanGiftHorse

Legend
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2006
What are you looking to see out of individual players, coaches, position groups, the team, etc. Dump it all here.

First, I think that if you apply enough stress and pressure, you might just see JuJu Schuster turn green and become the incredible hulk. It will be extremely entertaining to see what super-human strength he summons to vanquish the enemy.

I'm looking for the offense to keep balanced and not over-emphasize one aspect of the attack (like the run, even though that may be the best way to protect Browne). I'm looking for Browne to spread the ball around. He also needs to be decisive and to get rid of it with good tempo (this is necessary for the team to succeed and for him to stay alive). I'm looking for the backs to run vertically; Bama's speed is simply too good to attack laterally.

I need for Adoree to be decisive on his returns. Returns could be a major part of our offense in this game, and he needs to just grab the rock and run straight ahead (think later when you are in full stride).

I'm looking for 11 hats on the ball on defense because our line is going to get abused. I'm looking for Clancy to give the offense a lot of different looks to try to confuse their athletes, and I'm expecting him to dictate where the contact happens and not allow the d-linemen to be slaughtered like sitting ducks. I need for Clancy to help the Bama QB find religion (for I hear that they have been neglecting church).

Finally, I want to see from both lines this focus on technique and assignment that all the coaches and players have been chanting about all training camp.

How about you? What are you looking for?

Reactions: remc and Ejbarrett2
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News