ADVERTISEMENT

2025 DL Trajen Odom returns to LA and stops by USC for a visit

Matt Moreno

Freshman
Gold Member
Aug 8, 2011
SoCal
usc.rivals.com

High three-star 2025 defensive lineman Trajen Odom lives in North Carolina now, but he still considers Southern California to be home. The Inglewood native was back home this weekend allowing him an opportunity to fit in a visit to USC. The trip allowed him to reconnect with Eric Henderson and build on his connection with the rest of the staff. It also gave him a glimpse into the vision for the future at USC, and he came away impressed by his time on campus with the Trojans.

"Being able to see campus again after a while was nice, and everything was as good as I expected. Watching Coach Henny (Henderson) teach and coach up his kids was something I really liked, and then seeing them translate what they learned to practice was nice. The energy and tempo of practice was something that stood out, and the competition throughout everyone was good. Later I was able to talk and meet with a lot of the staff and players, and everyone made it feel like I was truly home and it was all genuine. The plan coach (Lincoln) Riley has and coach (D'Anton) Lynn has it great."

Read the full update from Odom's weekend visit at the link above.

Unofficial visits to Colorado and UNC are up coming up over the next two weekends with USC, LSU, Oregon and Ohio State all locked in for official visits beginning in late May.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News