ADVERTISEMENT

Class of 2019 signees moving in ...

Ryan Young

Jun 27, 2018
The incoming 2019 guys are arriving in different waves. Adonis Otey got here last week -- he was the earliest arrival, as far as I'm aware -- while a handful more arrived today and some I know are coming in on the 14th and 16th.

Today's move-ins:

-5-star WR Bru McCoy -- USC's official twitter account confirmed McCoy's return as now being official.

-5-star CB Chris Steele -- I reached out to Steele's father, Norm, to see if he moved in on campus today as planned. "He's good. Enrolled," the elder Steele said.

4-star OT Jason Rodriguez -- As you can see, he's wearing No. 77. It's to honor Anthony Munoz. I'll post a full story on that tomorrow or Thursday as he discusses his connection with the Mexican side of his heritage.

3-star CB Jayden Williams -- I talked to his mom after she helped him move and she couldn't hold back the emotion. I had just visited with him yesterday about his story and some of the obstacles he overcame to get here. That will be a good read in the Next Up series. He'll be wearing No. 29.

3-star DT De'jon Benton -- I visited with him and his mother last night. His is going to be a Next Up feature to look for, definitely. I kind of left with the impression that he might have been an underrated addition in this class, after understanding how his recruitment and HS years played out.

4-star WR Kyle Ford

4-star TE Ethan Rae

3-star OLB Tuasivi Nomura

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News