ADVERTISEMENT

Please welcome our new intern...

Adam Maya

Alumni
Gold Member
Aug 4, 2014
Hey guys, I'm excited to announce we'll have a new intern this fall. His name is Zach Stubbs and he's a sophomore at USC. I had the chance to spend some time with him during spring practice and came away really impressed with his work ethic, attention to detail and eagerness to learn. He also has a very diverse set of skills. He's a bright kid with a promising career in whatever he ultimately decides to do and we're grateful to have him on board. So be good to him!

Here's a short bio from Zach:
Hey everyone! I'm a currently a sophomore here at USC majoring in Communication and minoring in Sports Media. I was born and raised in the Bay Area (yes, I am a huge Golden State Warriors and San Francisco Giants fan) and my life is completely consumed by sports. After it became clear that I wasn't going to be the next World Cup winning soccer player or the next Hall of Fame baseball star, I've made it my goal to have a career in the sports industry, but in a different light. I'm super excited to help out this upcoming football season, and as always, Fight On!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News