ADVERTISEMENT

Rashan Gary visit was interesting

Deeznutz55

Alumni
Gold Member
Feb 10, 2009
ATL / LAX / PDX
I am not an insider, don't pretend to be one, blah blah blah. Like most of you I have a lot of friends who follow recruiting. I still believe this kid ends up at Michigan, but that doesn't mean I am not giving up hope. I believe after talking to a few people this kid and his mother were blown away by USC, they would have been even more blown away had we had a DL coach in place to talk to, but blown away nonetheless--Clay has promised to resolve this by Wednesday. To get down to brass tacks and get back to my 2 cent opinion, I think we made up a lot of ground and that it is a two team race between Michigan and USC with Michigan still leading by a hair.

There are only two weekends left for recruits to go on visits before signing day. Watch this one closely. A lot of big ifs but if Rashan does not go on an official visit next weekend, and if he unofficially visits Michigan--which is the current rumor--and does not commit, we will have one last shot via an in-home. Better have a lovable kick ass DL coach in mind Clay.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News