ADVERTISEMENT

Typical P12

Trojan85215

Red Shirt
Gold Member
Feb 10, 2015
Disclaimer: This is not a rant. I’m very excited about the direction of the program.

Well, at least the P12 is consistent. Two of the four teams with a chance to make it to the CFP (Oregon and UCLA) decided to lose, at home, to double digit underdogs in the middle of the night.

Haven’t seen the Vegas lines yet but I’m guessing Vegas will predict the other two teams in the conversation (Utah and USC) will lose this upcoming weekend to Oregon and UCLA respectively ensuring the P12 will continue to be irrelevant in the CFP conversation.

Nothing more P12 than a 2 loss (or maybe 3 loss) conference champion. I thought this might be the year there would be a top 5-7 match up in the championship which should give the P12 the best change propel the one-loss winner into the CFP conversation.

Does a one loss USC team that beats a two loss Oregon (likely in the top 15) in the P12 championship jump any of the teams ahead of USC currently? Not to get ahead of ourselves… but USC likely needs some help to get in which wasn’t necessarily the case yesterday.

Reactions: JetLaggMatt
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News