ADVERTISEMENT

Visit preview: Top-20 2025 F Tounde Yessoufou begins USC OV

Matt Moreno

Freshman
Gold Member
Aug 8, 2011
SoCal
usc.rivals.com

Tounde Yessoufu is emerging as one of the clear cut top recruits in the country right now, and he is fresh off a dominant showing at the Section 7 event in Arizona over the weekend. USC watched the Santa Maria-St. Joseph star a bunch at the event, and now he's beginning his official visit with the Trojans today. His parents are now in the US for the first time coming over from Benin last week, and they will be accompanying him on the visit to USC. They did the same on his official visit to Arizona last week.

His only other OV prior to the trip to Tucson last week with the Wildcats was to Washington where he had built a bond with new USC assistant coach Quincy Pondexter. Eric Musselman had Arkansas in the mix previously as well, so there are a number of connections already tied in with the Trojans.

You can read his thoughts on USC heading into the visit at the link above.

"Musselman, I've known him since he wast at Arkansas. He offered me over there. Great energy, great guy. He always wants the best of me. Every time when we talk, he always talks about the fact that he helped developing a lot of NBA prospects and players. So that's one of the things that I really like about him. His energy can definitely affect the whole group and help you win a lot of games.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.