ADVERTISEMENT

USC Fan Base and Press maybe the worst sport history.

KingofTroy

Plebe
Dec 15, 2006
California
To Trojan Fans and USC Sites,

I'm sorry, but this has to be said. I have never seen a fan base or home press so hell bent on seeing their program fell just to fire a coach. A coach by the way which has won a Rose Bowl and PAC 12 Championship two out of three years. It's incredible how this meltdown has taken hold.

Yes, last year was tough. But! to trash a proven formula for winning championships is ridiculous. Look at all the teams winning championships New England, Seattle, Alabama, Clemson and Ohio State which have three common denominators. They have a solid running game, a solid defense, and great coaching. All the coaches failed at one time in their careers before they reached the mountain top.

Did anyone actually believe USC was going to win with a true freshman at quarterback. I know Georgia, Alabama, and Clemson did. So what, many other teams didn't.

Why don't you try supporting the AD, Head Coach, Assistants and players. Leave the bashing to the outside press. USC's home sites are bashing the team, then turn around and interview recruits about coming to Troy. In this day and age of technology this sort of thing can single handily kill a program doing a recruiting cycle.

So, now the ball is in your court Trojan fans and media sites. Will you be giving your full support to the team? Are will it be another year of bashing.

FIGHT ON!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News