ADVERTISEMENT

You can't make this stuff up....

Arsenal909

Red Shirt
Dec 16, 2011
Well, ladies and gentleman, the lucky and cheating scandal filled usc trojans have officially sneaked into the Rose Bowl through the back door. Like a little kid sneaking in to a candy store when all the adults (i.e. Stanford, Oregon, Notre Dame, Colorado, UCLA, etc.) are sleeping, usc has found a way to sneak in. Because Washington (#1 team in the conference) will make the playoffs, and Colorado (South Conference Champion) basically got screwed for winning the division and playing an extra game, the trojans found a way to take a back door entrance in the rose bowl. Let us recap some of the unbelievable good luck usc has enjoyed this year:

- Beat a Colorado team starting a backup QB

- Faced powerhouse football programs Oregon, Stanford and Notre Dame during their worst years in a decade

- Faced Washington with 2 key starters on Washington injured (one of whom was a sack monster)

- Didn't even win the South Division (much less the Pac 12 conference)

- Faced a UCLA team without star future 1st round 1st overall NFL draft pick QB

Now, don't get me wrong - football at UCLA has never been prioritized as much as academics and basketball and hence we are not where we want to be with our football program in any way shape or form. But, I can tell you one thing: when UCLA gets into the Rose Bowl, we will do it the right way through the FRONT door and not the back door like usc has done. Go Bruins!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News